148th Open Championship

D

Deleted member 15344

Class from Westwood, not lying to try and get a free drop.

I can think of a few players who would have been on their knees with any old club in their hands saying to the ref "I would hack it out like this so I'll have a free drop"...
Just going to say the same thing - many would have suggested they would have taken a shot at it , Mickleson for one - Westy showed the class and integrity we expect from the players

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
What's all this "so and so is in the house with that score"...repeatedly. It's the clubhouse! Are they trying to get down with the kids?!

D

Deleted member 15344

Although a little cheeky if not rude to the rules official regarding collecting the ball.

Was all done with a cheeky smile and a laugh 😆

It seems a few yanks have got a few tickets - a few of the moronic shouts are being yelled after Holmes finally hits his shot

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Was all done with a cheeky smile and a laugh 😆

It seems a few yanks have got a few tickets - a few of the moronic shouts are being yelled after Holmes finally hits his shot

I saw a cheeky smile when he was handed the ball, not before or when he asked. May well have been his intention but it didn't come across as that to me.

D

Deleted member 15344

How good is Lowry playing - wonderful ball striking and the cloud are loving it. Happy to see slow coach drift away - someone timed him and he is taking a minute from the time he pulls a club out of the bag

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing Lowry and Fleetwood going head to head tomorrow. Promises to be a great tussle. Disappointed Westwood couldn't keep it going and would have liked Rose a couple of shots nearer but a great days viewing

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
How good is Lowry playing - wonderful ball striking and the cloud are loving it. Happy to see slow coach drift away - someone timed him and he is taking a minute from the time he pulls a club out of the bag

He took 15 minutes to play a bunker shot ........... sorry, didnt realise HID had paused Sky Q while I ate my curry 👍

D

Deleted member 15344

What an outstanding round from Lowry - brilliant , great forward step , that’s such an impressive round of golf

God if only there was some way to mute McGinley - such a depressing person on the mic , you would have though Lowry struggled with a 1 over round