148th Open Championship

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Had to catch a bit of bubba on Friday. For those that are interested , check out his ball position on this par 3. Crazy far back in his stance. Its clear to see how and why he moves the ball about so much. He was trying to draw this to a right pin.

We had just watched him carve one up the par 5 on the previous hole then try to swing this one in. he could clearly be a better golfer if he tried to calm this kind of thing down but he seems to love doing it so much and that's why he's one of my favourite golfers.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site

Had to catch a bit of bubba on Friday. For those that are interested , check out his ball position on this par 3. Crazy far back in his stance. Its clear to see how and why he moves the ball about so much. He was trying to draw this to a right pin.

We had just watched him carve one up the par 5 on the previous hole then try to swing this one in. he could clearly be a better golfer if he tried to calm this kind of thing down but he seems to love doing it so much and that's why he's one of my favourite golfers.

He's playing the wrong way round!

D

Deleted member 1147

Just catching up with this thread & realised I haven't congratulated Shane, on his victory on home soil - well done my man (y)