148th Open Championship

D

Deleted member 15344

Surprised at his reaction, always had him down as one that gives as good as he gets.

Guess we all have off days.

Let’s be honest Craw it was a clear attempt at a bit of a wind up - sort of expected from yourself with a touch of humour , was more the follow on from someone who throws his teddies everywhere when he is challenged. End of the day it’s a shame the thread just had to include posters and not just be left about the golf

Patrick just having a little cry , prob a touch worried about his match tonight

As for Rory - no doubt the lad is going to be gutted about the round , haven’t seen it but got to be hard with all that pressure and then messing up the first hole. Let’s hope he has a better round tomorrow- thankfully my bet Lowry is doing well - just want to hear him swear again on the coverage , he has a great style about it when he does it 😂

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Let’s be honest Craw it was a clear attempt at a bit of a wind up - sort of expected from yourself with a touch of humour , was more the follow on from someone who throws his teddies everywhere when he is challenged

As for Rory - no doubt the lad is going to be gutted about the round , haven’t seen it but got to be hard with all that pressure and then messing up the first hole. Let’s hope he has a better round tomorrow- thankfully my bet Lowry is doing well - just want to hear him swear again on the coverage , he has a great style about it when he does it 😂
don't worry, i'm not i will be on a post about it if i play badly in the i played today tread, but thanks for your concern:whistle: and just proved my point;)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Let’s be honest Craw it was a clear attempt at a bit of a wind up - sort of expected from yourself with a touch of humour , was more the follow on from someone who throws his teddies everywhere when he is challenged

Negative, mine was pure banter, bit of jest at your "love" of Rory.

Water off a ducks back. (y)

Humpy

Visit site
Whilst no-one can deny that McIlroy has had a very bad day if he employs any sort of mind coach I think they should be saying to him "You've had 15 decent holes and you hold the course record here so forget the 3 bad holes and go play"!!

I think it'll be a massive task to make the cut; a lot will depend on the weather he faces tomorrow but regardless I can see him shooting a 66/67 to at least give him something to smile about.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Shall we blame his Caddie?
Or just put it down to him being a Streaky player 😂

But if Rory does turn up tomorrow he’s still got this 👊🏻

D

Deleted member 15344

Negative, mine was pure banter, bit of jest at your "love" of Rory.

Water off a ducks back. (y)
No worries Craw 👍

Hopefully I’ll get to watch a bit more tomorrow and see how he does - from his interview looks like he got nervous on the first

Humpy

Visit site
He wouldn't be human if he wasn't nervous at any major. But it's a case of channelling the nerves.