148th Open Championship

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
This bunker shot for Tiger will be interesting.

Looking at the first on Tuesday and that is so far uphill its unreal

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Some shot from Woods from there.

Yeah there were rumours about a problem with the back during the week. Would be sad to see

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
He is carrying another injury. Surprised at how uncomfortable he looked after that shot and wouldn't be surprised if he withdrew!

I really hope not. Didn't seem right at the presser though, seemed a bit out of it. I wonder if he's back on the painkillers, seems to have gone back into his shell on the golf course, looks nowhere near as happy as he did last year. Do think he's struggling.

Brilliant par in the end from TW. Great up and down from the bunker.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great up & down on the 1st from Tiger to make his 4.

Rory is toast already, will do very well just to make the cut and deffo won't be contending this week IMO.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Some shot from Woods from there.

Yeah there were rumours about a problem with the back during the week. Would be sad to see
Theres always rumours 😂 everytime he makes a face people say oh his back is gone. I'm sure he is stiff alot of the time but I dont think he suffers from the severe pain he did before

D

Deleted Member 1156

I haven’t attempted to prove anyone wrong. I’ve pointed out the mistake and left it for him to go look up which I assume he has.

If you look, it’s actually someone trying to say that I was wrong to call it the Union Jack. So well done getting that backwards.
You're very good at trying to twist things when it is very clear what you were trying to do.