Zero Friction Glove

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not sure where the other thread went to but I can report my free glove has arrived!

Slightly on the big side, if I'm honest, but certainly useable so maybe one size does (sort of) fit all!

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Same as above, just hit home to find it in the porch. I'm a M/L usually and this sens to fit rather well. May take a while to get used to the feel though with the synthetic cut outs and fingers.

SVB

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Mine arrived and I normally buy 'small' so by golly, they've only gone and done it!

S

PS - where did the other thread go, commercial promotion perhaps? (But it was not the company's doing but a forum users discussion?) Mods - any info?

CheltenhamHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mine arrived and I normally buy 'small' so by golly, they've only gone and done it!

S

PS - where did the other thread go, commercial promotion perhaps? (But it was not the company's doing but a forum users discussion?) Mods - any info?

My guess is that it was a promotion aimed at the readers of the mag, kind of ruins the point if it's given out online?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site

S

I've found the thread in the mod section but noone has pegged a reason onto it so possibly a moment of fat fingers has caused it by accident.
I've alerted the other mods asking so if it's been a mistake, I will bounce it back in and merge with this thread.

Jimbop90

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If it's supposed to be for readers of the mag only then they probably shouldn't have the offer code plastered over the website's front page, but if they're assuming they're going to get no other traffic that's their prerogative.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Received mine this morning. Just about fits, looks nice. Am playing tomorrow so will add it to the list of equipment testing!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nothing here and no reply to my email asking why my order was showing as refunded. Hopefully something will show up as the orange one is cool

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Mine arrived today and was waiting for me on my return from The Berkshire, I normally wear an XL and surprisingly it fits perfectly, it feels OK although the index finger feels slightly strange but I haven't sussed out why yet :confused:

It will get a run out on Friday when I represent my B-team for the first time at my new club :cool:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just received an email saying my order has been cancelled, anyone else had this, order number was 368

My email said order refunded but same thing. I was order 115. Frustrating as I actually got the code from the magazine as I got ny subscriber copy on Monday. But, hey, its only a glove. May actually buy one as i like the colours

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Mine arrived this morning (I was order no 86), will be giving it a go Saturday. First impression is that I'm not too keen on the stretchiness once it's on. The fit feels fine on most of my hand but the index finger seems to have a lot of give and moves length-ways (sliding off my finger, rather than rotating) when I swing. Fish, wonder if that's what you're feeling?