Zero Friction Glove

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well the one my wife ordered for her dad arrived today and he has let me have that one. Early impressions are very good so if it plays ok on sunday i may be in for some more.

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Impressed with mine! Had 100 balls down the range with it and think I will use it for 9 holes on sat then 9 holes with my FJ Sci Flex. See which I prefer

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mine arrived over the weekend. Had a try on and seems to fit nicely, is very comfy. Will give it a go at the range tomorrow and see how it compares to the Titleist Players glove I'm using ATM.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Received mine this morning.....fits well.....not sure that I should have gone for orange as it looks a little like an old school goalkeepers glove!!

Matty

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm usually a small glove and this arrived over the weekend for me and fits pretty snuggly. Was in a comp over the weekend so stuck with the tried and tested glove but will be trying this out in the next week.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
just used mine at the driving range and the grip is great, but i am not sure i liked the flex of the material on the back of my hand, felt like it was moving when i got to the top of the backswing.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just got mine. Really happy with the fit and feel. If I was being picky, I'd say the tee holder and ball marker are a bit unnecessary, but it wouldn't stop me using it, or buying another.

D

Deleted member 18121

Just got mine.... I normally wear a small and I'm 98% sure its going to be too big in the fingers. Length is fine but too big in circumference.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Played two rounds with mine now (it's white for anybody that's interested).
I'm impressed, both fit and grip were good, I usually buy M/L.

The tee holder seems a bit of a gimmick, isn't that what your pockets are for?

Last edited:

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
Don`t like mine.:mmm:
Thumb of the glove seemed to move around too much when swinging, plus it didn`t seem to have as much grip as my regular glove or as much feel, so it went back into the bag and I got my well used Srixon all-weather one out and played much better!

So I`m out.