Zero Friction Glove

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Stuck mine on this morning for the last 9 holes of my 18 this morning. Felt fine, a perfect fit really and didn't seem to get as sweaty as my Ecco glove I had on previously. Thumbs up I suppose!

Markw

Head Pro
Visit site
Got mine today as well, nice glove with tee and proper ball marker built in! its very tight though, hopefully gives a bit and will be more comfortable then.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hopefully get my Red one!! not had an email yet, but am a subscriber!!

So am I but my order for an Orange one was refunded. I think it is because my wife ordered one for her dad and the addresses matched. I have no problem with this but disappointing that I had no response to an email asking for an explanation.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just looked at the website and they are all gone now though there is a code for 50% off.

Also noted that there is a limit to one per IP address but not one per postal address so what would not explain my cancellation (my wife ordered the one for her dad from work)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Wore mine today and was very impressed with it, so much so I might give the Cabretta a go, really felt comfortable and helped me with my runners up place in today's comp along with 7 decent pars for 36 points :thup:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

Just looked at the website and they are all gone now though there is a code for 50% off.

Also noted that there is a limit to one per IP address but not one per postal address so what would not explain my cancellation (my wife ordered the one for her dad from work)
Mag advert in GM says one per household.