Zero Friction Glove

Jimbop90

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Received mine today, kinda wish I'd gone for a funkier colour than white now, but it's still a decent looking glove. Not sure if the tee will be staying in the holder for very long, will know once I'd had a go on the range with it. Fits nicely, I'm usually a M/S.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've now played 3 rounds with this glove.

The most noticeable thing for me thus far compared to other gloves I've worn is how it breathes so much better. We played over at Seacroft yesterday and the weather, well, it may as well have been June, it was beautiful, so much so I was sunburnt and have started to peel!

Anyway, I usually swap gloves half way through a round in hot climes but not with this glove, never really noticed a sweaty palm and the glove wasn't wet coming off the 18th. They'll definately have my custom going forward.

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Used mine for the first time at the weekend, fitted well, didn't feel any different to the FJ ones I normally use.

Also pretty sure it didn't contribute to the attack of the unmentionables and the resultant horrible score..........

mchacker

Head Pro
Visit site
Played a few holes yesterday wearing it. First thing I did was throw the tee and ball marker in the bin. Apart from the odd index finger and there being a lot more black than I like on a glove it seemed to be as good as any other I use. Will I pay a tenner to replace it when time comes when my standard srixon cabrettas are still very cheap? Probably not unless it turns out to be much more durable than the others, it does everything as well but nothing stands out as being any better.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mine came yesterday, white, and as others have mentioned it looks and feels very good. The offer is now over but they are offering them at half price at the moment so I have bought one for my son. This promotion will have cost them a few quid but it could well be generating them some future business as an awful lot of people are using these gloves that would not have done otherwise.

Big_G

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Mine arrived yesterday, green :thup:

Looking forward to trying it out at the weekend, normally need an XL glove so will be interesting to test the "one size fits all"

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Well, mine's falling apart.!
IMG_20150327_210305672.jpg

3 rounds and a range session and its flaking.
The palm patch is fine - that's the bit I normally go through but the fingers are not holding up as well as my usual Weathersof...
Disappointing...

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Well, mine's falling apart.!
View attachment 14686

3 rounds and a range session and its flaking.
The palm patch is fine - that's the bit I normally go through but the fingers are not holding up as well as my usual Weathersof...
Disappointing...

Not very re-assuring. Giving my a run out tomorrow, looking at IMurg's I don't hold out with much hope.

farfaeforfar

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Used my garish red glove today on the range as I am still working on swing changes. I thought it did well and see how it copes with a weeks practice.

On the plus side it matches my red iomics grips :)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Can't be bothered with research.... what's a zero friction glove? with no friction the club would simply slip outta your hand..... so is it just a brand name? (silly one if it is IMO)

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can't be bothered with research.... what's a zero friction glove? with no friction the club would simply slip outta your hand..... so is it just a brand name? (silly one if it is IMO)

The be fair I've been thinking exactly the same about the Zero Friction name!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I think mines had 7 rounds now and its still in perfect condition with no sign of any wear, I wonder with it being a 1 fits all glove that some sizes will be too loose or too stretched and hence wear greater? I'm always an XL in a glove and these are just dandy and at present lasting longer and looking better than any other glove I've used over the same period.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I am saving my ones for the rain. not sold on the feel but since I got them free I can't complain.

Cheekily ordered a right and left as I will only use these in the rain.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I am saving my ones for the rain. not sold on the feel but since I got them free I can't complain.

Cheekily ordered a right and left as I will only use these in the rain.

When it started to throw it down on Saturday I took mine off and put my MacWets on, I haven't read the blurb, are you saying these are OK in wet weather?