Where can I buy grips?

TigerTime

Visit site
I'm going to give regripping a go myself and looking to buy some grips. Believe it or not every website I've checked doesn't have a lot of stock and there's also the fakes I am wary of, and I went to my pro and he has nothing either. Going to regrip the whole bag because potential OCD. I wear a small/medium glove so I've always had standard grips but I'm thinking about jumping up a size. I had a a few holes where I swapped clubs with a friend who has bigger grips and I was able to control the clubface so much more so would quite like to give it a try.

In particular I'm looking for this one in green for my driver;

mcc-align-green_5.png

And these for the rest, in midsize preferably.

12058-1598244736-mctsgg.jpg

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Adore golf are usually cheapest. Customer service ain’t great if you have an issue but for buying grips I’d go back to them purely due to cost.

RichA

Visit site
I'm going to give regripping a go myself and looking to buy some grips. Believe it or not every website I've checked doesn't have a lot of stock and there's also the fakes I am wary of, and I went to my pro and he has nothing either. Going to regrip the whole bag because potential OCD. I wear a small/medium glove so I've always had standard grips but I'm thinking about jumping up a size. I had a a few holes where I swapped clubs with a friend who has bigger grips and I was able to control the clubface so much more so would quite like to give it a try.

In particular I'm looking for this one in green for my driver;

mcc-align-green_5.png

And these for the rest, in midsize preferably.

12058-1598244736-mctsgg.jpg
Do you ever change your driver loft/lie settings? With most brands that will put the align rib in the wrong place.
I usually buy from the Adore Golf Grips eBay site or Snainton, if I've got a code.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
go to the golf pride website to check the correct fit.

https://www.golfpride.com/fit/

Remember driver shafts will normally have .6 or .62 diameter butts and irons .60 or 0.358, wedges will generally be .358.

So remember to buy the correct core size or if you buy .60 you can add an extra layer of tape to .358 so all grips end up the same thickness. Do the driver first then one iron only to compare.

Ditto to Rich A comments re the driver. Worth deciding before hand if you want plain round or ridged. E.G golf pride will be shown just inside the grip as e.g 58 or 58R.

Last edited:

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Do you ever change your driver loft/lie settings? With most brands that will put the align rib in the wrong place.
I usually buy from the Adore Golf Grips eBay site or Snainton, if I've got a code.
That’s why I regripped mine with pure grips as nice and plain. I had the align on my driver and was all to bell when I made an adjustment. I fit my pure grips with the log underneath. Hides any poor fitting 😝

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can recommend Gamola. Usually my go to.
But they, and Snainton, and Clubhouse Golf out of Golf Pride Microsuede Standard I am looking for if anyone knows where to get some.

Teebs

Visit site
I'm a medium glove and went to GP midsize & 2 wraps from a standard grip & 1 wrap. Feels so much better for me