you're going to like this... PING Pro-Am Challenge

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It's a 4hr 20 min or 244 mile drive for me. But the day alone would make up for that. So I'm in. Very much a all the gear but know idea sort of golfer at the moment.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gutted, would have been a big drive but would have been very happy to join in but ..... this is during term time and so I can't enter :(

drs1878

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm in.......

Long drive and need to sort a night off work but will be worth it.....

Just recently got some new nice shines pings so would love to learn how to put them to better use!!!!

They call me lucky....... Honest !!!

Well there must be a first time!!!

mcbroon

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't care how far away Gainsborough is, I'd crawl there for an opportunity like this. Great work GM, thanks very much :thup:

And I'd just like to point out that this would be the perfect way to wind up my golf for the forseeable future, what with our 2nd baby being due on Oct 23rd :whistle:

Last edited:

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Personally I'm disgusted that people are using "sob stories" to try to get selected for this opportunity. I hope that Mike H can see through such blatant attempts to influence the selection committee and I for one would never stoop to such despicable levels to try to gain a place.

However, I'm sure that with Mike being such an intelligent, clever, witty, charming, handsome, good looking, hard working, well endowed, popular and generous man he won't be swayed by such shallow comments.

And I'd like to finish by saying that I think that Golf Monthly is without a doubt the best edited magazine on the market today and it must take some kind of super-human to put together such a fabulously quality product on a monthly basis.

;)

Riverdale

Medal Winner
Visit site
What a fantastic opportunity.

Have sent my details and if chosen, bet I'd be the only one playing with a Bubba pink Ping G20 driver!!! I'd also promise to wear my full matching pink trousers, pink shoes and pink tee shirt too :) for added effect.

CheltenhamHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What a fantastic opportunity.

Have sent my details and if chosen, bet I'd be the only one playing with a Bubba pink Ping G20 driver!!! I'd also promise to wear my full matching pink trousers, pink shoes and pink tee shirt too :) for added effect.

Sounds like a good way to count yourself out! They can't have all of the pro's scarred for life in one day!

Riverdale

Medal Winner
Visit site
Sounds like a good way to count yourself out! They can't have all of the pro's scarred for life in one day!

Good point!!

If chosen will take instructions of 'all pink' to match the driver, or dress down to avoid dazzling the pro!! I'm a golfing whore and will do as i'm told for this sort of chance:smirk:

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have come up with a novel idea,as this is a PING comp and playing with PING pros held at a course owned by the KARSTEN company,this should only be open to those who have chosen to use PING clubs and been a forum member for a year or more.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have come up with a novel idea,as this is a PING comp and playing with PING pros held at a course owned by the KARSTEN company,this should only be open to those who have chosen to use PING clubs and been a forum member for a year or more.

Not withstanding that this is a magazine comp that Mike has opened up to the forum... methinks someone didnt read the opening salvo very well. :whistle: