you're going to like this... PING Pro-Am Challenge

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
morning all

We have recently signed off on a very exiciting day with PING and 6 of thier Tour pros on Tuesday October 1 this year.

I'm attaching the page that will appear in the next issue of GM (out Thursday next week) - there are 18 spots available and I am sure we will get 100s of entries but I am going to allocate a guaranteed number of spots to forumers so if you're interested in putting your name in the hat read on for more details of what the day entails and how to enter

Golf Monthly has teamed up with Ping to offer 18 lucky readers the chance to take part in a unique event at Gainsborough Golf Club, Lincolnshire, on October 1.

The Ping Pro-Am Challenge will see six teams of four players, each made up of three Golf Monthly readers and captained by one of Ping’s European Tour staff players, going head to head around the picturesque Karsten Lakes course. The winners will have a rare opportunity to watch some of Britain’s finest players at close quarters, learning
how they manage their way around the testing Gainsborough layout.

What’s more, Ping’s European Tour van will be making the journey to Gainsborough, offering you the unique chance to see exactly what happens inside. You’ll see first-hand the incredible support offered by Ping to its star names, and discover how and where golf clubs are made each week on tour.

After breakfast in the clubhouse, the all-important draw will take place to see which Ping professional you’ll be competing alongside. You’ll then head out for 18 holes – at the end, the two best amateur scores from three will be added to the score of your professional.

After dinner, there will be a prize-giving ceremony, where the winners will walk away with a selection of top prizes supplied by Ping.

The Ping Pro-Am Challenge will take place on October 1 at Gainsborough Golf Club. This opportunity is being offered completely free of charge to 18 lucky Golf Monthly readers.

How to enter
Send an email to golfmonthly@ipcmedia.com with
‘Ping Pro-Am Challenge FORUM’ in the subject line and the following info

name
forum username
address
date of birth
phone number
name of home club
handicap
Twitter username (if you have one)

PINGProAm.jpg

D

Deleted member 1147

I have been lucky enough to get the Ping putter opportunity this year.
But this is too good to not put my name in the hat.

You guys don't half look after us forummers :clap:

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Cracking opportunity!

Normally I'd moan about the distance away the event is from me, but it'd be crazy not to put my name in the hat for this! Email sent. :)

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yet another GM prize which alienates their Scottish readership. Sometimes I wonder why I bother reading this forum.....

This event is at the golf course next to Ping's national HQ. Don't get on GM's case because Ping decided to put their office in the middle of England. I am sure they didn't ask Mike first.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yet another GM prize which alienates their Scottish readership. Sometimes I wonder why I bother reading this forum.....

Hardly! This is where Ping are based and it's entirely doable from Scotland. I played there last year in the PYB final, admittedly with an overnight, but DelB, hardy soul that he is, did it in a day trip.

Far from being alienated I reckon my name will be in the hat!

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Would love this but Gainsborough is aquward to get in to from here .. may have a good long chat with the war office and see

hopefuly will be entering

Either way big thanks to Mike & GM again