you're going to like this... PING Pro-Am Challenge

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
To be honest Id probably embarras myself the way I'm playing. And do not fancy the thought of 17 other readers and 6 pros watching me hack around the course. So I'll not enter, but best of luck to those who do, sounds a great day out.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Another cracking opportunity from GM. However, having recently been lucky enough to win the trip to Portrush, I'll leave it to some other lucky forumers.

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Yet another GM prize which alienates their Scottish readership. Sometimes I wonder why I bother reading this forum.....

Last year there were a few scottish folks who came down for the day with Lee Westwood, maybe you dont want it enough ;)

I've put my name down and like other did last year would take the chance to have a few scoops the night before with GM staff and have a good craic

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Spent a great night here last year watching the Ryder Cup singles, good luck to all who enter

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
will leave this one be & hope for something more accessible in the future

Greg (GB72) once again thank you

Mike , great chance for the forum again , many thanks

Those picked dont outdrive the pro's & have a great day :thup:

golfsaint

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Yet another great event by GM & was seriously thinking about throwing my hat in , until I looked on the map !, 4hr drive and over 200miles away is a little bit to far. shame it looks great though.
That's two I a row I have not entered !don't tell rooter !! ;)

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Indeed another wonderful opportunity, thanks MikeH and Golf Monthly.

I've been on here since April 2009 and have never been picked before - and what a way to celebrate my 2000th post if I were to be one of the lucky ones.

Good luck everybody! :thup:

Last edited:

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Indeed another wonderful opportunity, thanks MikeH and Golf Monthly.

I've been on here since April 2009 and have never been picked before - and what a way to celebrate my 2000th post if I were to be one of the lucky ones.

Good luck everybody! :thup:

So are you gonna hang on posting until they announce the winners and save your 2000th post for that occasion. #shouldishouldnti ;)

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Distance Shmistance. My name is in. What a great early Bday prezzie this would make :D

I don't mind a wee drive for something as exciting as this. Just need to phone in "sick" to work in the event of being lucky enough :lmao: