Your choice Forum 3 or 4 ball

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
My first choice would be a repeat of a 4x ball I played in at Hillside. @upsidedown @pokerjoke and RickG. That was a special day.

But there’s so many to choose from. @Blue in Munich who it was great to see lurking yesterday, @chrisd and @richart

Then there’s so many from the northern boys I’ve played with like Kraxx, Khamelion and Kellfire, who was very feisty on here but cracking company in real life. I’d add @moogie @Lord Tyrion and @Beezerk

I had a few trips up to Scotland, and played with the guys up there, and I’d have to include @williamalex1 and Dave the social worker whose forum name I can’t quite remember. Edit, it only took 24hrs to find the right brain cell - @virtuocity

To be honest, if it was going to be a day to remember it would have to be a forum meet, not just a 4x ball. I could add another 20 names without even trying.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 35577

Couple of votes for pokerjoke, seen him post on here occasionally. Is he one of the forum fun guys? 😁

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
To be honest, Ave played with a few guys on here and enjoyed every minute.Always got on with the lads from the north east.

Once drove over to Warrington to make up a fourball with a few lads that had fell out on here. ended up being a two ball as two of the lads dropped out.
But LT, CC98 and Amanda would keep me amused for 18 holes..

That said. To many to choose from.
Slab, man in black, Beezerk, Full throttle and a few others have been a joy to play with.

Last edited:

Singlefiguregokfer

Visit site
I think a game with Bratty would be interesting. Also I’m low on pink castle tees so could raid his bag if need be.
Fore Right seems like a decent fella, and he can tell me all about LIV.
Spotty Cameron; seems a knowledgeable chap.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Folks.

Please stick to the topic, which asked who you want to play golf with. I’m sure there are some you would prefer not to, but that wasn’t the question.

Thanks.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I see @PhilTheFragger is a very popular choice.

Before signing up to a 4 ball with any of the Admins, can someone clarify the rules of what can be said during a round. If the Admins implement the forum rules then I am not sure I will make past the first few holes