You have to pick now...

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A month to go on the RC qualification saga..
Current team..

Rory
Danny
Henrik
Sergio
Chris W
Andy Sully
Matt Fitz
Rafa CB
Rosie...

Now, 3 Captain's picks.

Me...?
I'll have Kaymer, Lowry and Westwood

D

Deleted member 15344

A month to go on the RC qualification saga..
Current team..

Rory
Danny
Henrik
Sergio
Chris W
Andy Sully
Matt Fitz
Rafa CB
Rosie...

Now, 3 Captain's picks.

Me...?
I'll have Kaymer, Lowry and Westwood

Exactly the same three picks you have

And think that will be the team that will go

Good mix and a lot on form

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
no arguments from me with that team ,weather its a winning team is another matter ,but it will sure give the yanks a run for their money.
Soren K possibly getting a pick if he has a good pga

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not convinced by Kaymer, possibly by Westwood either although I could well be wrong there. Kjeldsen in for Kaymer. How much fun would it be if Beef was picked? Too soon I know but go on, so much fun with the crowds in the US.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Lowery, Noren and Tyrell Hatton. That's on current form. Who knows who might come to form in the next 4 weeks.

D

Deleted member 15344

Kjeldsen is one that could sneak into the automatic - with the amount of rookies in the automatic slots currently I would be surprised to see many getting a captains pick

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
Hatton, Lowery, Westwood for me. If Westwood wasn't a local lad then I'd have gone Noren. Love to see beef go but too early realisticly.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Imurg, Doon frae Toon and Homer. The Americans would concede before that trio started over Brexit and Scottish Independence .... ;-)

Seriously, Westwood (experience), Kaymer (experience) and Kjeldsen.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Imurg, Doon frae Toon and Homer. The Americans would concede before that trio started over Brexit and Scottish Independence .... ;-)

Seriously, Westwood (experience), Kaymer (experience) and Kjeldsen.

Strewth, you can't even get that bit correct:eek:.

The Americans gained independence from the UK.
They would probably give me a few tips, dumping tea etc.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Westwood, Lowry and McDowell.

I'm not sure about Kaymer. Ryder Cup record is okay but i think GMAC might just raise his game for the RC.

D

Deleted member 15344

That's a few picked Hatton, am I missing something?

He is doing ok at the moment - just outside the top 20 , same with Johnston - don't expect either would be picked but a good finish to the season could see them creep into the automatic places but agree with your thinking about him - not seen anything yet to suggest RC material in regards Hatton.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
That's a few picked Hatton, am I missing something?

He is well up the European rankings in 9th place, having played about the same or less tournaments than other European tour players that have been suggested. For example, £400k ahead of Fitzpatrick who has played 2 more tournaments and £150k above Sullivan who has played 2 more tournaments. He £400k ahead of Kaymer, having played the same number of tournaments. Numbers don't lie.

D

Deleted member 15344

He is well up the European rankings in 9th place, having played about the same or less tournaments than other European tour players that have been suggested. For example, £400k ahead of Fitzpatrick who has played 2 more tournaments and £150k above Sullivan who has played 2 more tournaments. He £400k ahead of Kaymer, having played the same number of tournaments. Numbers don't lie.

Is that the Ryder Cup points or the Race to Dubai ?

Edit - just checked that's RTD

http://www.europeantour.com/rydercup/points/

In the Ryder Cup points he is behind most who have been mentioned but not too far away that if he finally got a win could see him get in

Last edited by a moderator: