XBOX

mattyb0y

Head Pro
Visit site
If anyone would like a game of FIFA 2009 against the mighty 'uddersfield, my live username is boggybop

Im game for that!! my user name is.... The Bod3n (actually thats me bros but mine has expired!)

BTW... since were all on a golf forum id take a gamble that we have all got Tigerwoods 09 (or some version)

Would it be worth us setting up a compertition of some form... and then we can all player with another forumer if possible to confirm scores? then maybe set a post up for the scores for a 4 round event?

Any takers?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would be in for that, Gamertag Tiger3

Looking to upgrade to 2010 today but still have the older version if a comp is set up.

FourRight

Medal Winner
Visit site
Shame. I don't have Tiger Woods on the X-Box. I prefer it on the Wii, simply cause it is a bit more realistic.

Just brought TW 10 on the Wii.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Suggested some healthy woods comp last year, didnt take off really but more of us now.

tony007vrs is my tag, I play Fifa 09 and Tiger woods 09 or 10( bought 10 today) online.

If you add me, attatch message saying your from the forum!

Timberbonce

Head Pro
Visit site
I would be up for it my tag is TimberBX but i'm on my 3rd 360 now and it has just given up the ghost (wont read disks anymore). So for the time being i'm buying games for my PS3 and Wii. I find the trouble with playing Tiger Woods online is the time it takes to play a round, you realy all do have to dedicate a couple of hours at least to it.

boggybop

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got TW10 today - good times.

Xbox has been afflicted with RROD - bad times.

I had the same problem recently, but if your console was bought from new within the last 3 years then Microsoft will swap it for a brand spanking new one! Plus they throw in Gold membership for a month due to the troubles.

Great times! :D

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got TW10 today - good times.

Xbox has been afflicted with RROD - bad times.

I had the same problem recently, but if your console was bought from new within the last 3 years then Microsoft will swap it for a brand spanking new one! Plus they throw in Gold membership for a month due to the troubles.

Great times! :D

If you complain enough you can get more, got 2 free games the first time it died and a controller, game and live membership after the second

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I beleive the new tiger woods, you can all play your shot at the same time, to save time. Not sure though!

Dedicating a couple of hours will be no problem, that will leave me with an extra 3 hours to work on my fedex points:D