World Darts Championship

MizunoGreyhound

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Much prefer participating to watching sport. Never felt uncomfortable at the darts, and always ensure that those I am with feel similarly. Great atmosphere always.

But I agree entirely, there should only be one world champion at anything.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gary Anderson on tonight. Will be interesting to see how he goes.

Also a big night for Simon Whitlock as he is starting to slide down the rankings. Darren Webster will be a tough opponent and almost dumped James Wade out last year.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gary Anderson on tonight. Will be interesting to see how he goes.

Also a big night for Simon Whitlock as he is starting to slide down the rankings. Darren Webster will be a tough opponent and almost dumped James Wade out last year.

Whitlock indeed dumped out by Webster. Worrying times for the Wizard. Great result for Webster.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I want Stephen Bunting to win . Used to love his walk on at Lakeside " everybody's heard about the bird, the bird, bird. bird...bird is the word" IF he wins he'll hold both world titles at the same time !!!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Max Hopp's 161 to win the match against Mervyn was awesome. Now getting to enjoy Adrian Lewis' ridiculous scoring power. He's absolutely unreal. Averaging 126.6 atm, not bad. Pallett must be regretting his unnecessary celebration after winning leg 1.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Max Hopp's 161 to win the match against Mervyn was awesome. Now getting to enjoy Adrian Lewis' ridiculous scoring power. He's absolutely unreal. Averaging 126.6 atm, not bad. Pallett must be regretting his unnecessary celebration after winning leg 1.

I thought Mervyn would go far this year. That's a bit of a surprise.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So back to the action after the Chrimbo hiatus. Thornton v Baxter first up is an interesting contest. I reckon Ronny Huybrechts could cause a surprise against Peter Wright this afternoon. MVG and Gary Anderson both playing tonight.