Woburn fourballs and general information

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Is there a plan b if the weather continues? Many thanks fundy

Plan B: The First group out are issued with top-of-the-range army surplus flame-throwers to clear the snowdrifts and evaporate the puddles for the "later" starters.

I'm in the second group! :whoo: :D

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Got a full 18 in today down in Kent. If we need a plan b we should consider down here. No snow at all since 11:30.
Don't know how far in Kent you are, but Westerham was shut today!

I hope the weather holds for all of you.

Anyone wanting to stay should check out The White House. Great b&b.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Don't know how far in Kent you are, but Westerham was shut today!

I hope the weather holds for all of you.

Anyone wanting to stay should check out The White House. Great b&b.

Hi Bratty

Mashley and I both play at Ashford Golf Club and tomorrow looks open but cold for our 4 man team comp

I hope your Captains year is going well and the Tourette's is being treated!

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Fingers crossed its not only open but elec trolleys are permitted. If its no trolleys, I'm afraid this old fat cripple won't be playing...

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Fingers crossed its not only open but elec trolleys are permitted. If its no trolleys, I'm afraid this old fat cripple won't be playing...

All jokes aside, if that was the situation and you would lose your money, I would gladly caddy for you ;)

Last edited:

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
If I had the day off I would caddy for free. Alas I havent. so carry your own bags you old cripples :p

I reckon it will be fine by the way so dont panic just yet

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I think a donation to H4H should suffice, at a £ a hole.

Fish, Gibbo what do you think?

As long as I'm fed and watered I'm happy to help someone fulfil their commitment if they can't carry and totally rely on a trolley.

If H4H's can benefit further, all well and good :thup:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not sure everyone is staying but anyone using the White House, about 5 minutes away by car, there is a pub 200 yards away called the George. Decent bar menu but through the back is a restaurant area. Food is top notch and well priced.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
need a caddy? I give crap yardages, dont clean clubs and pants at reading putts but I am cheap :p

Steve, you're a star even tho' I saw you've rescinded the offer on the next page....

All jokes aside, if that was the situation and you would lose your money, I would gladly caddy for you ;)

Fish, much appreciated. 2 rounds with the trolley will be... interesting. Without is a genuine non-starter. I'll keep a check this week and if it looks like I won't be allowed a trolley I'll 'sell' it a half price with the proceeds going to H4H.

Fingers crossed tho'.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Fish, much appreciated. 2 rounds with the trolley will be... interesting. Without is a genuine non-starter. I'll keep a check this week and if it looks like I won't be allowed a trolley I'll 'sell' it a half price with the proceeds going to H4H.

Fingers crossed tho'.

The offers their on the table buddy, I really don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.