Winter wheels

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi

I'm away for a weekend of golf in a couple of weeks, and as it stands now, there's a trolley ban at the course we're going to.

My bag's too big and heavy to carry so was looking to get some of those things you put over the trolley wheels to make them into winter wheels/hedgehog wheels.

My electric trolley is the usual set up of 2 biggish wheels at the back and one little one at the front. However, looking online for these wheels things, I can only find them in pairs of the biggish ones, can't see any for the little front one (unless I pay big money for an actual set of replacement wheels).

I hope that all makes sense and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Cheers

gmhubble

Head Pro
Visit site
I have the screw in covers on my s3 and they are great - no need for anything on the smaller one

Hi

I'm away for a weekend of golf in a couple of weeks, and as it stands now, there's a trolley ban at the course we're going to.

My bag's too big and heavy to carry so was looking to get some of those things you put over the trolley wheels to make them into winter wheels/hedgehog wheels.

My electric trolley is the usual set up of 2 biggish wheels at the back and one little one at the front. However, looking online for these wheels things, I can only find them in pairs of the biggish ones, can't see any for the little front one (unless I pay big money for an actual set of replacement wheels).

I hope that all makes sense and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surely your thinking should be a carry bag if there is a trolley ban? What good are hedgehog wheels? Have respect for the course, greenkeepers and members and carry limiting any damage.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the responses all. The club have banned trolleys unless they have winter wheels/hedgehog malarkey things on. Sounds like it's the norm not to have one on the front!