Motocaddy M5 GPS DHC - Need some help

jamooooose

Visit site
Hi,

I have recently purchased an M5 GPS with DHC. I have used it 3 times now and each time I have taken it out I have encountered the trolley stop moving (I haven't pressed stop) and display a 'T' where the speed number usually is (see attachment). Does anyone know what this is? Is this some sort of feature I'm missing or is something wrong?

Also, I bought hedgehog winter wheels from a friend who had the same trolley (with DHC also) but checking online they look like the motocaddy hedgehogs for non-dhc, they fit the cart fine. Why would DHC matter when they look exactly the same as the DHC version wheels and fit to the kart as normal?

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• M5DHC.jpg
    M5DHC.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 27

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It may be the "move 30 yards then stop" mode....maybe you've activated it without realising or it activates itself....
Either way the above advice is probably best..

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Hi,

I have recently purchased an M5 GPS with DHC. I have used it 3 times now and each time I have taken it out I have encountered the trolley stop moving (I haven't pressed stop) and display a 'T' where the speed number usually is (see attachment). Does anyone know what this is? Is this some sort of feature I'm missing or is something wrong?

Also, I bought hedgehog winter wheels from a friend who had the same trolley (with DHC also) but checking online they look like the motocaddy hedgehogs for non-dhc, they fit the cart fine. Why would DHC matter when they look exactly the same as the DHC version wheels and fit to the kart as normal?

Any help would be appreciated.

If there were no difference between DHC and non-DHC wheels, why would Motocaddy increase their production costs by making 2 different types?

As Imurg says, probably best addressed to the manufacturer.