Who this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thecraw

Removed my thread? Is it because I told the truth?

I will repeat it again Brendy is the one with the pesonal problem towards me. So who removed the thread????

I have never been contacted by the content of any of my posts by any mod other than Brendy, who seems to want to change my posts left right and centre!

JOKE.

PS incase you have not already realised I wont let this drop.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Pathetic....who is the one getting narky and cant handle being reprimanded in private nor public this time??!

Thread shifted to a 'backwater section'.

You'll never win Craw but I'm with you all the way on this.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Pathetic....who is the one getting narky and cant handle being reprimanded in private nor public this time??!

Thread shifted to a 'backwater section'.

You'll never win Craw but I'm with you all the way on this.
Ok Dodger, tell me what I have done wrong, A forummer has broken one of the basic rules ofo the forum. Regardless of what craw says, I dont know the guy, I have nothing against him in fact if he was going to Castle Stuart, Id have no problems going round with him, same with you.
All I have done (do I need to justify this really?) is moderate language, craw might think he is being picked on but there have been other posters who have sworn and have been asked not to do it again, with no agro given back regarding it.
Come on now, after reading the rules tell me I have been heavy handed or victimising.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh come on craw, you should know by now your not allowed to tell the truth, in here or in the real world. You have to tell white lies, incase you upset someone. If that means you go against your own rights then dont speak at all.
I did a few weeks ago and got slatted for it.
I wouldn't think Brendy has anything against you, he is just looking after the forum. So I dont like to hear you say anything against any of the Mod's.

What was the post that was removed, it must of been good.

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Can Thecraw and Brendy agree to disagree on this one please, or at least take it to PM. You have both put your points across in public for all to read, and all I can see happening now is this turning into another mod bashing thread.

It's a golf forum, not life or death.

Oh and CC07 the threads in website feedback if you need to feast on it.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Can Thecraw and Brendy agree to disagree on this one please, or at least take it to PM. You have both put your points across in public for all to read, and all I can see happening now is this turning into another mod bashing thread.

It's a golf forum, not life or death.

Oh and CC07 the threads in website feedback if you need to feast on it.
Calm down dear, its only the internet! :)

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Surprised that this thread hasn't found it's way into Tommo's Bickering section. :D :D :D

The common usage and meaning of the word in question seems to possibly be a dialect or regional thing. In some parts of the English speaking world it can be very offensive whereas in others the meaning can be entirely different e.g. "a fool" or "to hit something hard".

I'm sure that the OP's use of the word was not the same meaning as the way that it was taken by Brendy.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Surprised that this thread hasn't found it's way into Tommo's Bickering section. :D :D :D

The common usage and meaning of the word in question seems to possibly be a dialect or regional thing. In some parts of the English speaking world it can be very offensive whereas in others the meaning can be entirely different e.g. "a fool" or "to hit something hard".

I'm sure that the OP's use of the word was not the same meaning as the way that it was taken by Brendy.
I have heard of its use as hitting before but over here and many other places, you would get a smack if you called it to someones face. HSBC's advert is very much right in its local customs adverts.

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Come on people - this is poor!! We now know not to use the offending word - nuff said.
The forum needs rules and they have to be both adhered to and administered so moderators - keep moderating and the rest of us, simply enjoy the fact that the forum is here and that people (for free) ensure no-one oversteps the line. :eek:

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone know any good golf forums where we dont have to watch what we say?
you lot are having a go at someone for using a 4 lettered word, bloody hell, what next?
If one dosent spake the queens grammer we'll be hammered for it.
Send me to the tower right away!

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Anyone know any good golf forums where we dont have to watch what we say?
you lot are having a go at someone for using a 4 lettered word, bloody hell, what next?
If one dosent spake the queens grammer we'll be hammered for it.
Send me to the tower right away!

Running an internet site costs money, which either means you pay to join, or there is advertising.
If there is advertising, it is only fair that the site owners ask that language be moderated to not put off present or future advertisers.

I don't remember where anyone had a go because of the original use of the word, it only all kicked off after the OP couldn't accept that he be asked not to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.