Whites And Yellows

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not sure the link works https://www.howdidido.com/My/Result?sectionId=919&compNumber=100625 but in the last medal our SI 1 was 4th hardest, SI 2 (7th) was 3rd hardest and our SI 3 the hardest on the course. I would definitely say the 16th is the hardest on the course because at the landing zone is about 25 paces wide and OOB runs down the entire left side of the drive and is only 15-20 yards from the tee box. There is heavy rough and a host of small trees right along with tough semi-rough and two big oaks at the 200 yard mark so it is by far and away the hardest driving hole on the course. I guess in terms of the rankings in the comp they have the SI's about right

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Coming back to Whites and Yellows...
Just had an email from the club informing me that the White tees can now be used for non-competition golf at weekends after 11am.....
Previously we have been banned from the Whites unless in competition.
I'm sat here trying to fathom what's so special about 11am on a Saturday or Sunday that makes it ok to use the Whites for a social when 11am, or indeed any other time you can think of, during the week isn't......
so you can't use them;)