Which UK & I Top 100 golf course would you most like to play? Tell us and WIN!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Which UK & I Top 100 golf course would you most like to play? Tell us and WIN!

Hi all

At the end of November we will be publishing our biennial UK & Ireland Top 100 Course rankings

The rankings always prompt much debate and comment and I'm sure this year will be no exception.

As part of the special rankings content we'll be producing we want to know which Top 100 course you'd most like to play.

It could be your personal favourite that you want to play again or the course you haven't yet played but dream of teeing it up at.

As an incentive to share your views we have some FJ polo shirts to give away to those contributions we publish in the magazine

See the link below for how you can get involved

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/news/notice-board/top-100-golf-courses-win-59440

Thanks
Mike

D

Deleted Member 1156

Re: Which UK & I Top 100 golf course would you most like to play? Tell us and WI

I'm disappointed Mike, I thought the prize would be to play the course of your choice :D

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Re: Which UK & I Top 100 golf course would you most like to play? Tell us and WI

I'm disappointed Mike, I thought the prize would be to play the course of your choice :D
ah now there is a mega Top 100 related prize which you'll be able to enter when the rankings are published

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

All done. Tried to keep it brief so it fits in nicely in a little comments box in the Mag ;)

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Ruddy hard to pick one as so many on my wish list. was lucky enough to play Centurion a few months a go and would recommend that to anyone who gets the chance (this was a course on my list but now ticked). mmmm need to get thinking and will add my choice by the weekend. :)

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

I wish I had played more of the top courses the UK has to offer... Would have to say I am always amazed the Brab only just makes the top 100.

I am going to make a conscious effort to play a couple of the top 10 from this year ;-) oh and how great would it be if there was a top 100 in the world published