Which non golf related You tube channels do you watch?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Mainly photography and travel channels. We always research anywhere we visit online before booking, making use of YouTube, Google and Google Earth.

I’ve been trying to get back into photography since I retired but am struggling to find the time. Been watching loads of photography channels whilst the weather has prevented me getting on the golf course and plan to start doing some walking in the new year and trying out some landscape stuff.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
YouTubes a fantastic resource. I like Anglo Saxon History and recently have been learning the Anglo Saxon language. There's so much material on there you can dib into.

Ān geþēode nis nā genōh

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Mainly photography and travel channels. We always research anywhere we visit online before booking, making use of YouTube, Google and Google Earth.

I’ve been trying to get back into photography since I retired but am struggling to find the time. Been watching loads of photography channels whilst the weather has prevented me getting on the golf course and plan to start doing some walking in the new year and trying out some landscape stuff.
I look at a number of photography tubes too. I bought a Sony RX10 mk4 for a trip last year to Oz and New Zealand I wished I'd got it earlier and learned more about it's workings but I did take nearly 2,000 pictures

Hacky

Visit site
I’m into photography so watch quite a bit from Thomas Heaton and Steve Mattheis, who vlogs in the Grand Tetons in Wyoming (my favourite place on the earth). Also watch a Harry’s Farm to hear about real world farming and dip into Mark Tiff plumbing - though I’m not fully sure why it appeals But I enjoy seeing modern techniques being used and dealing with repairs in an everyday household setting.

D

Deleted member 35599

Harry's Garage for car stuff. Nice gentlemanly delivery, good content and great cars.

Quite a few others. I have no TV license so youtube does fill a gap.

4LEX

Visit site
Harry's Garage for car stuff. Nice gentlemanly delivery, good content and great cars.

Quite a few others. I have no TV license so youtube does fill a gap.

He does some great stuff. I spent a week or so binge watching his stuff during lockdown when I discovered him. He's turned the screw on electric cars recently and has a huge following, so expect him to be cancelled at some point in the future :ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A couple of music theory/analysis channels like Rick Beato and David Bennett. Couple of ASMR channels - slightly guilty pleasure but it helps me concentrate to listen to it while I'm working from home sometimes. A couple of music mash-up channels like William Maranci and Bill McLintock. 70% of it is golf channels though.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Al’s Kitchen. Stumbled across this channel accidentally looking for curry recipes. If you like cooking curries from scratch it’s well worth checking out.

staying on the food theme, I usually watch Beard Meats Food. Most of the others are sports related. The main ones being: The Overlap, The Rest is Football, Up Front with Simon Jordan and Stephen Hendry’s Cue Tips. Plus various boxing/MMA channels. I also watch a bit of the Darts Referee.

4LEX

Visit site
Al’s Kitchen. Stumbled across this channel accidentally looking for curry recipes. If you like cooking curries from scratch it’s well worth checking out.

staying on the food theme, I usually watch Beard Meats Food. Most of the others are sports related. The main ones being: The Overlap, The Rest is Football, Up Front with Simon Jordan and Stephen Hendry’s Cue Tips. Plus various boxing/MMA channels. I also watch a bit of the Darts Referee.

Beard Meats Food is a machine! Unbelievable what he can put away. Hendry's Cue Tips is brilliant, he's so good infront of the camera. Met him at golf a few times and he's exactly the same in person.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Beard Meats Food is a machine! Unbelievable what he can put away. Hendry's Cue Tips is brilliant, he's so good infront of the camera. Met him at golf a few times and he's exactly the same in person.
Yeah it’s crazy watching Beard take on these mega food challenges. His commentary is on occasion quote funny too.

Hendry is great on Cue Tips. Just talking as if they’re down the local snooker hall. I’ve seen him on a few golf channels and he looks a good player. Also like watching some of the home set ups of the pros. Amazing. Although I think James Maddison’s pad will take some beating in the man cave stakes.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Fridays with Frank....a no nonsense American traffic cop from Pinal County.
Very nice, very polite but don't cross him, especially if you are a sovereign citizen. :ROFLMAO: