Where is everyone from? What’s everyone’s handicap and what’s everyone’s home course?

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Some pro's actually do keep a handicap, I know of a couple who play in club comps but they arnt allowed to win any sweep money or trophy's. They basically have their own private sweep with their mates and keep a handicap to keep things right

Zig

Visit site
Yeah it's great except for the very high winds of late..... but not for me this year since they stuck £60, across the board, on all memberships. That moved Country Membership (60+ miles) up from £320 to £380
Fair enough; understand it's a tricky balance to keep everyone happy. Agree on the word though... seems like every weekend lately brings a storm warning of one kind or another!!And being on the North Sea we have enough wind of our own without Atlantic storms sneaking their way across ;)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I grew up in Cheshire and a Hollands Meat & Potato pie was unsurpassed in the culinary world when I was growing up. Hollands don't sell up here, they don't do meat and potato pies here full stop. I'd forgotten how much I loved them until your post made me reminisce ?
Passed the factory a couple of years ago, made me smile. Me dad loves them. His fave is the hotpots. But struggles to get them.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Thanks ,had a couple of injury’s but fit and well now.
Off to Ping Monday for a full bag fit so will be ready to go soon as it stops raining.
63 this year so it will have to happen soon :)

Sure I had a email the other day saying Ping had a sale on if you were fitted There. Can I heck as find it. You may find out tomorrow

Daveg99

Visit site
From Loughborough, play off 21 and the home course is Rushcliffe Golf Club. Quite a testing course with some very nice holes

Chico84

Visit site
Originally from mid-Notts but now in south London. Off 18 at Dulwich & Sydenham Hill.

We've got plenty members from Tooting area - if you're thinking of joining somewhere, we're worth a thought

I’d like to try this course for sure but I think it’sa bit out of my price range for a membership at the moment, especially with the joining fee. It looks a lovely course though.