Where is everyone from? What’s everyone’s handicap and what’s everyone’s home course?

Hackers76

Visit site
Unfortunately you will find that no matter what is asked some people’s first response will always be negative.
I am from Shropshire and a member of The Shropshire and currently play off 19 but confident of coming down once we are able to have some qualifiers ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Live in Leighton Buzzard - play at Leighton Buzzard - great little parkland course ( even though we are removing a lot of trees to let heather grow ) - currently play of 5.

Chico84

Visit site
I’m in Tooting, London. I don’t have a handicap at the moment as I’ve only been playing about 8 months, but I expect it would be high if I did. No home course at present either but I play at the Oaks in Carshalton a fair bit. Tossing up whether to join Wimbledon Common or potentially Hampton Court in the summer though. Sadly given the deteriorating traffic situation recently most Surrey clubs are a bit too tricky to get to on a consistent basis to make a membership worthwhile.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Currently living in Mauritius, pop over for a round if you fancy it
I'm off 21 just now but I believe it should be 3 or 4 lower

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Unfortunately you will find that no matter what is asked some people’s first response will always be negative.
I am from Shropshire and a member of The Shropshire and currently play off 19 but confident of coming down once we are able to have some qualifiers ?[/QUOTEH
How's the Shropshire holding up ,played there in Ken Smith match back in Nov ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Londoner living in the Midlands, home course is Coventry Golf Club, formerly known just as ‘Finham’, which boasts loads of history.

Away course is Woodhall Spa, I’ve been playing the Hotchkin every weekend since the rain started before Christmas.

Often found playing courses all over the country whilst depositing the odd ball with a blue fish on ?

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I’m in Tooting, London. I don’t have a handicap at the moment as I’ve only been playing about 8 months, but I expect it would be high if I did. No home course at present either but I play at the Oaks in Carshalton a fair bit. Tossing up whether to join Wimbledon Common or potentially Hampton Court in the summer though. Sadly given the deteriorating traffic situation recently most Surrey clubs are a bit too tricky to get to on a consistent basis to make a membership worthwhile.

Ealing GC is a gem btw.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Never knew you were one of us Tash!!

From Lancashire play off 10 at Ellesmere GC, Salford

Rochdale lad Louise me duck. Lived there from 63-70 and emigrated to Mansfield as me dad followed his mining career.
Always go back to Bury 3 or 4 times a year to get me rations. Just love Manchester for a night out.
if I don’t get me Holland’s pies, black pub and Lancashire crumbly cheese on oven bottom muffins. Depression creeps in.