Where do you play

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Zig

Visit site
I'm happy to host anyone or have some sort of reciprocal meet up. Bit out of the way for most though in the darkest depths of the north-east. :)

D

Deleted member 31467

I used to invite lots of people on another forum but stopped when I got very few invites in return. They were happy to play my top 50 course though :rolleyes:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Where in Liverpool/Merseyside do you play? I'm currently not a member anywhere, but I'm thinking of joining either Lee Park or H&P next year.
Grange Park .
Lee Park is a nice course in summer., but gets quite wet in winter.
H&P is more or less the same. Both built on clay base.

Have you played Blundels Hill ?
great course and playable all year.

ours is great all year round , if you play in winter I would do your homework on the club you join.
only downsize to mine is the joining fee. £1300 +£1300 is quite a lot unless your a serious player.
No JF if under 30 yrs of age. Or female!
but you can pay over three years

RedEyes

Visit site
Grange Park .
Lee Park is a nice course in summer., but gets quite wet in winter.
H&P is more or less the same. Both built on clay base.

Have you played Blundels Hill ?
great course and playable all year.

ours is great all year round , if you play in winter I would do your homework on the club you join.
only downsize to mine is the joining fee. £1300 +£1300 is quite a lot unless your a serious player.
No JF if under 30 yrs of age. Or female!
but you can pay over three years
I was a member at Woolton in 20/21 after the first lockdown but it got ridiculous getting a tee time. I’m only looking at joining as a 5 day member because my lad plays footy at the weekend, I’m edging to Lee Park as it’s only a mile from my doorstep. I’ve played there a few times in winter and hasn’t been as bad as expected, I’ll play both through the coming winter and base my decision on how they play. Blundells Hill is a great course but a bit hilly for me, I’ve had a bone tumour removed from my left tibia 3 times since 2018, so I need a reasonably flat track.
I’m playing H&P tomorrow, I like the course but the 16th and 17th do my head in 😂

Last edited: