What'd you think?

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
After posting a video on here late last year. I had a few swing issues highlighted by peeps on here.
I've been grinding on my swing since with a hope to settling and moving the handicap lower next season.

This is the video I posted last year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_v36ab-_bQ
I have always struggled with my take away, I've always taken the club back on the inside because of this I've always fought a throw at the top.

This is a video from tonights session:
[video=youtube;dm3q75PWAEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm3q75PWAEk[/video]

It feels so much better. The take away is, if anything outside the line and feels really really nice. I have more than enough room to drop the club under the plane to start off with on the downswing, which I really love the feeling of.
My only slight issue is if I'm chicken winging a bit?

What do people think, improvement?

Jay Gee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
One tip I got from my Pro this week was about filming my swing. I'd just bought a tripod and was using V1, but had the camera at a similar height to yours. Apparently, the camera is best positioned at the same height as your hands as things can otherwise be distorted.

Can't comment on your swing as I'm clueless, but hope the tip helps. If you're using a smartphone a swing app will give you a clearer look at your swing by slowing it down.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
I watched the first video and estimated your handicap at 15.

Watched your second video and estimated it as 5.

Know very little about swing analysis, but looks (and SOUNDS) amazing!

timchump

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
really nice swing imho

i like the posture, backswing and downswing plane

if that was my swing i wouldn't work on anything else just get out and play

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think the second one looks better, especially posture and tempo.

It may be the camera angle, but to me it looks like your feet are aiming right and the ball starts to the left of your foot line.

scratch

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I think the second one looks better, especially posture and tempo.

It may be the camera angle, but to me it looks like your feet are aiming right and the ball starts to the left of your foot line.

I agree about the feet, stance looks ever so slightly closed, a degree or two open is the ideal. But swinging well and no sign of 'chicken wing'

Groove that swing then work on short game, handicap should tumble :thup: