what would you remake?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
The boys from the black stuff. Funny, and desperately sad in equal measure. The original one off play was fantastic, and worth youtubing

hodd

Visit site
A reverse of Auf Wiedershen Pet?

Not a remake as such, but the surviving members (Dennis, Oz, Moxey, Barry and Neville) could still do justice to another series. People mocked the Cuba and Thailand series, which admittedly weren't great, but the chemistry was still there.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I liked the series 'Roots' I think it could be good for a remake and as it was so long ago many would not have seen it.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
1. It wouldnt be better than the original, but "Yes minister/prime minister" is one of my favourites.

I seen a stage version down in London about 2 years ago, which was quite good. Whether they could fill a series with new stuff, and with good actors, would be interesting.

2. Steven Gerrards "mouldies".:whistle:

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I liked the series 'Roots' I think it could be good for a remake and as it was so long ago many would not have seen it.

And Arthur Hailey could pay more compensation to the guy he stole the story off in the first place ;)

I tried re-watching that last year when it was on one of the film channels. Lasted two episodes and just had to give up. Disturbing and unpleasant throughout.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
plenty that shouldn't have been made tbh.

a couple i would like to see though would be The Hunger, missed lots out the book, so maybe that. maybe Excalibur, a visually stunning film with amazing cinematography , the acting was terrible though with a couple of exceptions. Helen Mirren being one though there was less nudity from her than Id hoped for when i went to see it at 14;)

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
1. It wouldnt be better than the original, but "Yes minister/prime minister" is one of my favourites.

I seen a stage version down in London about 2 years ago, which was quite good. Whether they could fill a series with new stuff, and with good actors, would be interesting.

2. Steven Gerrards "mouldies".:whistle:

They did a TV series of the re-made Yes Prime Minister with the stage show cast, it was utter tosh IMO.