What Would Entice You to Spend More Time/Money in the Clubhouse

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
A radical change in the catering - abysmal at present. Not another penny will be handed over for food at the club - which also excludes me participating in a few events because the gig involves food after. Events where a few more of my sheckles would have gone across the bar too.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We are lucky in that our club has a Dormy House so that during most of the season catering staff are on duty to serve dinner and cooked breakfasts. The club advertises breakfasts for members and we also have a coffee machine and Sky Sports in the lounge.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I wish the club or kitchen franchise could get their act together and offer a breakfast menu (even just sausage/bacon baps) at the weekend. If this was advertised and rolled out properly it could be a big winner. Our Saturday roll up goes out about 7.30-7.45 and players arrive anytime after 7.15. There is an even bigger roll up on a Sunday which incorporates most of the club mainstay members (the ones always up there and to be honest the biggest spenders) and so the potential is there.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I hate to say it, but if the dress code was relaxed just a bit so that the wife and kids could join me for a drink and a platter of food then I would probably use it a bit more. The issue has been raised with the committee, but was outvoted so that was that. Not going to moan about it as more people wanted to keep it as it is than wanted to change it, and that's democracy for you..:thup: