What part of your game are you working on?

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
You've taken a really sensible approach mate! No harm in getting the handicap sooner rather than later and letting it progress downwards as your golfing improves though? Very jealous your practise facilities are open - my course has shut them all down and no timeline on them opening back up. Only real practise I can get is playing rounds for my chipping and putting!

Thanks!

We book the practice ground - grass range, pitching area, bunkers and chipping & putting green for an hour. It’s limited to 5 players at the moment. Never been there with more than 4 and plenty of room. It’s one benefit of club membership I’d not really considered. The chance of good practice facilities that you can dip in and out of.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Lesson on the cards soon I feel. I know what I am trying to achieve in my swing and when it works it is still good but not sure it is "technically" correct and just want a an expert eye to have a look and just make sure I am on the right lines. Hoping it'll be more of a general tidy up and tweak