What one change would you make at your club?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Committees/ club politics aside...

What would you change about your club/ course/ clubhouse if you could only change one thing?

For me - Id improve on the woeful practice green area, at present there is almost no point in using our practice green, its nothing like our actual greens and there is no space at all for chipping/ bunker practice.

Just feel like id spend more time actually doing useful practice if the option was available to me!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I'd like them to stop changing the tee markers. On several holes you've no idea which teeing area the markers will be on from one round to the next
(at times it makes a significant change to the tee shot &/or how the hole plays)

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Impossible to pick just one.

But I’d have to go with making the green staff work full time.

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Just cut more grass, make it tidy, have tighter chipping and fringe areas on holes rather than 3 inch rough 2 inches from edge of every green...

jamielaing

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
There's an underground stream at our place. In exactly the landing area of the two holes it runs under. Open it up and turn one simple hole into one with a decision. The other hole is a long par 4. I'd extend it to a par 5 with the stream coming into play for second shots for a lot of players.

We also have a par 3 that is 230 always straight into a wind. That needs shortened our extended.

Buckles01

Visit site
Our 1st hole is 193 off the whites over a ravine so hitting the green is a must and to complicate matters it’s a 3 tiered green, a twitchy tee shot with no warm up. 4th is 190 plus with ponds to the left and right of the green 🤦🏻‍♂️

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Give me the biggest! :ROFLMAO:

It would be the green keepers. For H&S reasons they don’t work much past 8:30 in the morning and very rarely work on the course when the course is open.

They are forever starting new projects that don’t get finished. Everything is done to a, just about good enough standard, when it wouldn’t be difficult to finish things to a very high standard.

The holes seem to only be moved once or twice a week at most.

I could go on.