What is your best/worst tour pro mannerism?

sunshine

Visit site
There are a lot of YouTube videos of people "falling in" when trying to play out of water but this is my favourite, it looks genuine and makes me laugh out load.

I liked that one! They are playing the par 5 4th at Essendon New Course.

I see quite a few videos on instagram accounts like golf gods and most of them look staged.

Boomy

Visit site
One of my PP’s blames ‘a background noise’ ? on every single of of his miss-hits, missed putts and bad strikes… ? it’s got to the point where we are fearful to breathe when he is playing ? We are considering getting some of those “Quiet Please” signs they hold up at tournaments so we can hold them up when he’s playing a shot ?

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
One of my PP’s blames ‘a background noise’ ? on every single of of his miss-hits, missed putts and bad strikes… ? it’s got to the point where we are fearful to breathe when he is playing ? We are considering getting some of those “Quiet Please” signs they hold up at tournaments so we can hold them up when he’s playing a shot ?
Your want one of the Solheim Cup 'Get Loud' boards

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not me in particular but some very high handicappers I play with spend ages making sure the line on their ball is perfectly lined up for a putt. They then miss every single one of them ?

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Reminds on of Wodehouse's Cuthbert :

“The least thing upset him on the links. He missed short putts because of the uproar of the butterflies in the adjoining meadows. ”

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Your want one of the Solheim Cup 'Get Loud' boards

Please buy one of these for him...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-01 at 12.55.58.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-01 at 12.55.58.png
    800.3 KB · Views: 3