Keeping your head

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I don't really know much about this stuff & I've seen you mention it a few times. Can I ask, what properties it has to make you "more accepting of bad shots"? I thought the whole point of this product was that it doesn't alter your state of mind
Also, In the UK is it a prescription treatment or just off the shelf
At fear of the usual ridicule and people picking fault based on the poster, it simply gives me a more calm feeling. If I hit a bad shot, my normal default would be to go straight to "swing thoughts" and worry about what I did wrong. This is just making me calmer and not worry about it and just focus on the next one without overfilling the mind. Not sure what it does to my state of mind other than I can concentrate and focus better, be more accepting, even on bad swing days and generally feel more relaxed. And guess what, even on a 28-29 point day (that would have been 24-25 before so feel it has had a positive effect on my scoring) I am loving and ENJOYING my golf much more

https://golferscbd.co.uk/cbd-for-golf/

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
At fear of the usual ridicule and people picking fault based on the poster, it simply gives me a more calm feeling. If I hit a bad shot, my normal default would be to go straight to "swing thoughts" and worry about what I did wrong. This is just making me calmer and not worry about it and just focus on the next one without overfilling the mind. Not sure what it does to my state of mind other than I can concentrate and focus better, be more accepting, even on bad swing days and generally feel more relaxed. And guess what, even on a 28-29 point day (that would have been 24-25 before so feel it has had a positive effect on my scoring) I am loving and ENJOYING my golf much more

https://golferscbd.co.uk/cbd-for-golf/

Ta, In a way I'm kinda hoping it does nothing for you with respect to acceptance of bad shots, relaxation, focus etc and that would mean these 'benefits' are all down to you.
I don't like taking over the counter painkillers for more than a few days, so I'd hate to think this'll become a semi-permanent part of your golf game (y)