What is your best/worst tour pro mannerism?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I tend to do the "lifting up the polo shirt around the arms/ shoulders to enable a far less restricted swing" thing..

I also do a little club twirl when ive struck a sweet iron into the green.

Sometimes I try and walk it in like Na... but honesly im never sure its actually going in until its in.. :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 21258

I make it to the golf course for my tee time.

Dont think i have any, but pass

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dropping the club on the floor behind my back after a shocking shot. Don't even know why I started doing that, it is daft and obviously just for show, but it became a thing that I did without thinking about it.

Actually, come to think of it I can't remember having done that for a while now. Maybe I grew out of it finally. :D Something I used to do in my angrier days perhaps.

sunshine

Visit site
Dropping the club on the floor behind my back after a shocking shot. Don't even know why I started doing that, it is daft and obviously just for show, but it became a thing that I did without thinking about it.

Actually, come to think of it I can't remember having done that for a while now. Maybe I grew out of it finally. :D Something I used to do in my angrier days perhaps.

Same. No idea why I started either, haven't done it for a couple of years then found myself doing it twice yesterday. :LOL:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Same. No idea why I started either, haven't done it for a couple of years then found myself doing it twice yesterday. :LOL:
I think it might be one of those things I started doing ironically to try and be funny, but then over time I did it too many times and it ceased being ironic and just became a thing that I do. Oops. :LOL:

sunshine

Visit site
Mate of mine took off his shoes and socks to play out of a green side water hazard on holiday. To be fair he chipped it on the green and holed out for par. Same guy also damaged one of his clubs hitting a tree on his follow through. Only a tour pro cares that much about saving a shot.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mate of mine took off his shoes and socks to play out of a green side water hazard on holiday. To be fair he chipped it on the green and holed out for par. Same guy also damaged one of his clubs hitting a tree on his follow through. Only a tour pro cares that much about saving a shot.
Haha, I have a video somewhere of my mate doing that once, on a friendly knock round Bushey Hall. Utter madness. :LOL:

sunshine

Visit site
Me:
- Turning away in disgust when I hit an iron into the middle of the green, because I was actually going for the front / back of the green.
- Staring at the line of a missed putt in disbelief.
- Wearing a white belt
- Holding the finish pose after a good shot until the ball has landed. I used to do this a lot more, probably because I used to hit the ball a lot further and have better balance :LOL:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

There are a lot of YouTube videos of people "falling in" when trying to play out of water but this is my favourite, it looks genuine and makes me laugh out load.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
1. How about tossing the club and having a pathetic hissy fit when you hit a just slightly less than perfect shot.

2. Above behaviour when you miss a five footer and give your caddie an incredulous look.

3. Tapping down about 20 slight imperfections on every green.