What is the next course you are playing?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
3 weekends probably at home course. Then the New York, Chicago, Torronto, Chicago 50th big holiday has given way to a drive round Wales, Devon and Dorset. The Wales leg kicks on in Conwy, then Aberdovey and Tenby - not sure why i picked those but heard they are nice towns!! :)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Comps at Home course until a week Thursday when we have a 4-man team Union Comp at Howley Hall, the best course in S Leeds area. Another team game at Sand Moor later in the month.... such good venues in the Leeds area.

D

Deleted member 1740

3 weekends probably at home course. Then the New York, Chicago, Torronto, Chicago 50th big holiday has given way to a drive round Wales, Devon and Dorset. The Wales leg kicks on in Conwy, then Aberdovey and Tenby - not sure why i picked those but heard they are nice towns!! :)

who you playing aberdovey with?

D

Deleted member 3432

Mate of mine was looking at playing Dumbarnie this week but they wouldn't budge on the 'American' green fee so he has sacked it off.

juno

Visit site
Royal St David’s on Sunday morning.
Looking forward to it never played there before, one off the list.
Just hope the weather is ok.

I'm a member there. Obviously biased but a fantastic course that you'll do well to score on if the wind is blowing. If Harlech was a bit easier to get to, it would be held in much higher regard.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm a member there. Obviously biased but a fantastic course that you'll do well to score on if the wind is blowing. If Harlech was a bit easier to get to, it would be held in much higher regard.
Yes bit of a drive.
We are out 8am so a very early start from Liverpool.

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
Horsely Lodge on Friday, followed by Morley Hayes on Saturday, I've never played either so looking forward to both.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Mendip Springs, spotted an open for £25. Never played it before but looks like it has some decent holes on the website so a cheap day out.