What is the next course you are playing?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25172

Royal Cinque Ports for a 2 day (hopefully - cut after first day) comp together with @Papas1982 in about 2 weeks time.

I have played it before, but that was in brutal winter conditions, so hopefully it’ll play and feel like a new course this time around.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Been about a fair bit this year;
North Berwick, Lundin, Prestwick St Nicks, Eyemouth, Scotscraig, Cawder and 2nd go at the Old Course.

Probably will have much less time for many more, but would like to get down to Silloth and who knows what might develop.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Haven't played anywhere other than own course this year and nothing planned. Was to be playing Hayling Island on a club away-day last month but that was cancelled and I am not aware of re-arranged date. And had to drop out of H4H Bearwood Lakes and so my cupboard is, once more, bare :(

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Bearwood Lakes. I was suppose to have played in the British Par 3 championships but that got canned although I am hoping the organisers and Champions UK will be able to carry that into the 2021 event. Other than that nothing until club matches return

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Oundle, anyone played it?
Long time ago, and if memory serves me when busy take a hard hat!
Again may be wrong but think the course record was for a while held by a not that low handicaper who had a "worldee", multiple chip ins etc