What is the next course you are playing?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Driving range with the wife tomorrow morning - one range session to get her 'course ready' for our golf break the next weekend. Should be fun. :LOL: Hopefully she's a natural. :cautious:

Then Thorney Park with a mate at 3 in the afternoon.

peld

Visit site
Off to play Trump International (Aberdeen) in mid Sept. Fingers crossed the weather holds as its one of the courses on my shortlist that ive been dying to play.

Any recommendations for a course to play before in the area (or on way from Edinburgh)? Montrose?

D

Deleted Member 1156

Off to play Trump International (Aberdeen) in mid Sept. Fingers crossed the weather holds as its one of the courses on my shortlist that ive been dying to play.

Any recommendations for a course to play before in the area (or on way from Edinburgh)? Montrose?
Depending on budget, Murcar, Montrose (yes its good) or Arbroath at the cheaper end. Also consider the Burnside and Buddon courses at Carnoustie.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site

Also consider Blairgowrie and take the A93 from Perth to Aberdeen for a more scenic route. You could stay at the Meikleour Arms overnight.

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played (badly) Sherwood Forest on Thursday and next week playing Burnham & Berrow, St Enodoc, St Mellion and Sauton East... fingers crossed the weather isn’t too harsh on us.

peld

Visit site
Also consider Blairgowrie and take the A93 from Perth to Aberdeen for a more scenic route. You could stay at the Meikleour Arms overnight.
Have played Blairgowrie a couple of times, nice track. Think we’d be looking at staying closer to Aberdeen as our tee time is 11am for Trump.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Driving range with the wife tomorrow morning - one range session to get her 'course ready' for our golf break the next weekend. Should be fun. :LOL: Hopefully she's a natural. :cautious:

Then Thorney Park with a mate at 3 in the afternoon.
We're expecting (golf) videos from the weekend ??

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Have played Blairgowrie a couple of times, nice track. Think we’d be looking at staying closer to Aberdeen as our tee time is 11am for Trump.
Cruden Bay is the obvious choice though past Trump (just) but if you are travelling as far as Aberdeen then you might as well make the hop up there - other than that Royal Aberdeen and Murcar are both superb. Stonehaven is different and good fun. On the way up the A90 Forfar is a delight.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Playing my home course tomorrow at 5pm - was meant to be at football (but that's not happening) so couldn't book until tonight - course has been/is very busy this week (at least bookings wise - I wonder how many turned up during the the heavy rain we've had last three days before today).

Was going to head out tonight but it was full by the time I decided to book - hardly surprising given it's been a lovely day here.

Looking forward to having my first hit since Monday - won't be as firm as earlier in the year but we don't do soggy so should be fine.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Panmure is excellent.