What is the next course you are playing?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Gailes Links Wednesday & Thursday.
Ranfurly Castle on Sunday in their Open.
Royal Troon or Portland on the following Sunday as a guest depending on availability. Maybe a wee midweek round in between.

D

Deleted member 3432

Silloth on Solway, not played any other course this year nor am I likely too.

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
I'm having a quick trip out over lunch tomorrow to play the 9 hole course at Woolley Park Golf Club. You can play it as a Par 3 off the blue Academy tees or play it longer off the yellows.
I've not played at Woolley before but their main course has a good reputation, so hopefully the Par 3 off the yellows will be a good intro.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Silloth on Solway, not played any other course this year nor am I likely too.
But if you're only going to play one course this year why not make it a classic.

I'm playing Wynyard (Seve Trophy) on Saturday which I've played dozens of times but at the end of the month it is our annual trip and we are planning a trip to Lincoln to play Northshore, Seacroft and Market Rasen.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Starting to use up some holiday, after taking my first 3 days off this year last week, have another 3 this week. Playing the Dukes at Woburn tomorrow, Leighton on Thursday and Silverstone on Friday

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played (badly) Sherwood Forest on Thursday and next week playing Burnham & Berrow, St Enodoc, St Mellion and Sauton East... fingers crossed the weather isn’t too harsh on us.

All were good courses, enjoyed the week. Played well 1.5 rounds out of the 4.