What have you got in your locker?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
No private lockers at the club. The ones in the changing rooms are free for anyone to use for change of clothes etc when playing
If folks want to leave clubs etc then Player Services have a large storage room that gets locked up each night and is manned through the day

I'd never leave my clubs anyway (even just overnight) Far too possessive/protective of my gear

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Usually my golf bag unless I take it home for a clean or in preparation for an away game. Sun cream, new gloves, and my old set of irons that are stuffed loosely at the back.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
My carry bag lives in the locker along with 6 old wedges, a load of spare shafts (driver shafts, a set of 6 Nippon (?) Iron Shafts possibly some others) a couple of old V-Steel fairway woods, a baseball cap, a scented candle, a headcover for a club that I probably don't have anymore and a foldaway chipping net.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Everything. I have a GoKart trolley, if I remove the wheels I can get the trolley in with the wheels sitting on top and the battery on top of that and a Ping Moonlite bag squashed on top of that.

The woods go in the corner. Three pairs of shoes and in the space that is left and the last thing to go in, my cart bag with my usual gear stowed in it. It all goes in one way and one way only, do it out of sequence, and I'm stuffed.

There is a small shelf above it all with some odd balls, tees, mitts and other stuff crammed in.

I only live 10 minutes away and walk every time I go. The only chore is taking the battery home every 36 holes.

D

Deleted member 15344

4 boxes of balls
2 packets of baby wipes
4 bags of tees
Suncream
10 packets of hand warmers
Spares laces
10 pairs of shoes

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
If my golf clubs aren't in there.....

Three putters
Two wedges
Three tubes of practice balls for chipping
Some blue builders chalk for to refill my chalk line for putting
Aimpoint putting aid
Putting mirror
Dozen tour soft balls
Metal tin for collection the Saturday rill up money
Bottle of water and lucozade
Golfers CBD oil

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
If your other half ever complains about how MUCH space your golf gear takes up, just show my pictures from earlier to prove how LITTLE space your golf gear takes up and that YOU have everything under control.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
About half of my golf kit. Most of the rest is kept in a spare bedroom.

In the locker my golf bag and clubs several alternate choice clubs eg different loft wedges.
Couple of pairs of shoes, heavy and lightweight waterproof trousers and jackets. Golf balls tees and similar essential items.
The glasses I play in plus reading and standard distance lens glasses.
Clikka tube of practice golf balls.
Spare socks and underpants.
Washing gear and sun block.
Bar card
Spare buggy keys and buggy shed keys.
There is also all the stuff I keep in the buggy shed.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pair of shoes, x4 hats, x3 spare shafts, umbrella, about dozen new balls, bag of old balls, bag of practice balls, wet wipes, waterproof trousers, spare tees, spare 'cleats', shoe polish & brushes, more balls, mug containing spare change, suncream, tokens for rollup draw, anti-mozzie cream, more anti-mozzie cream, small bag with who know what inside. And some more balls.

Oops - nearly forgot - set of clubs in a golf bag ...

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Pair of shoes, x4 hats, x3 spare shafts, umbrella, about dozen new balls, bag of old balls, bag of practice balls, wet wipes, waterproof trousers, spare tees, spare 'cleats', shoe polish & brushes, more balls, mug containing spare change, suncream, tokens for rollup draw, anti-mozzie cream, more anti-mozzie cream, small bag with who know what inside. And some more balls.

Oops - nearly forgot - set of clubs in a golf bag ...
That all makes perfect sense to me, except...
Why only 4 hats? Do you keep losing them on the course, or something?