What have you got in your locker?

D

Deleted member 23270

£75 deposit (held forever) + similar or more per year vs garage for free = no thanks
When I get my full size locker I'll be able to keep my clubs there and cycle to the club. Will save well over £75 a year in fuel :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
really?

you can leave some of it at the course rather than take it too and fro, or if you forget something. Let me think, like any if the stuff mentioned elsewhere in the thread.
So every time I play somewhere else I have to go via my club to pick everything up again?? :unsure:

HeftyHacker

Visit site
So every time I play somewhere else I have to go via my club to pick everything up again?? :unsure:

This is where I am tbh although the missus would love it if our hallway didn't have two golf bags stood up in it.

However, my club is a 20min drive away and I like to play at other courses fairly frequently, often in completely the opposite direction to my own. If it was a 5min drive away I'd probs leave a set and all my spare balls tees etc at the club in the locker.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Usually I have 3 hats with me to play golf. A waterproof one and a choice of two others.
Tomorrow I'm teeing off at 7:56am at 1d C according to forecast. So I will have a very cosy woolly hat, a lighter weight woolly hat, a standard golf cap for when it warms up a bit and the waterproof hat, just in case.
A gentleman must have plenty of hats. I must have more than 20. Choosing the right ones to match the rest of the ensemble is important. :geek:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
No, the last time you play at your club before you play somewhere else you take whatever you need home with you. You bring it back the next time you play your own club.
That would be almost every time these days. :ROFLMAO: Saturday round at my club, Sunday nine holes with the wife.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
This is where I am tbh although the missus would love it if our hallway didn't have two golf bags stood up in it.

However, my club is a 20min drive away and I like to play at other courses fairly frequently, often in completely the opposite direction to my own. If it was a 5min drive away I'd probs leave a set and all my spare balls tees etc at the club in the locker.

I have to commute to the club from work in the week so it makes perfect sense for me to leave my clubs in my locker. A small bag with my change of clothing and golf shoes makes it simple to get off the train, walk to the club, get change and be out and playing. I do play away on a regular (ish) basis but usually get a lift so would take my clubs home and use my trolley bag and electric trolley