What do you like for breakfast?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

Just had a nice muffin, forgot how enjoyable they can be :smirk:

G

guest100718

Having just got back from a 4 day business trip and eating everything from Gravlax, ham and salami to Pancakes and syrup plus assorted pastries every mormning.... its nice to get back to some weetabix and banana.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Nothing beats a good old fashioned full english but these days they are normally reserved for trips away in hotels or when the wife is in a very, very good mood. I tend to stick to muesli when I get to work with a cuppa and get myself ready for another day

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A full cooked breakfast is heaven but a treat as it is not healthy, another joy of a golfing weekend, golf plus a full English. Hot cross buns are regular weekend treat, when available in the shops. Normal is tea and toast. A cup of tea in the morning is essential.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
During the week, just coffee. Last weekend I had a cracking bacon sandwich, bacon from a speciality pork butchers near me, bread from the Hambledon bajwry and my home made ketchup. It was perfect

U

User62651

2 bacon rolls with HP and strong coffee is what I like, however as I want to stay alive for a bit longer I try to eat some kind of high fibre cereal most days which I don't especially enjoy!

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A full cooked breakfast is heaven but a treat as it is not healthy, another joy of a golfing weekend, golf plus a full English. Hot cross buns are regular weekend treat, when available in the shops. Normal is tea and toast. A cup of tea in the morning is essential.

Its healthier than toast, cereals, marmalade or jam. Sugar is the real enemy in our diet and all those things are full of it.

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
Extra super full English, whenever possible. Otherwise eggs on toast. Welsh rabbit, bacon sarnie or sausage sarnie, plus coffee.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Smiffy will be along soon, he'll understand this thread ;)