What are you drinking tonight?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
lol, you've got to give me 7 shots pmsl.

Up to 15 now plus you get cut a few for home advantage and a couple more as I have only played 3 times since early december. Reckon you should owe me a couple after that 😉

D

Deleted member 15344

Up to 15 now plus you get cut a few for home advantage and a couple more as I have only played 3 times since early december. Reckon you should owe me a couple after that 😉

Sounds like the perfect scenario to just wipe out the shot advantage ;)!

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Hmm, another displaying a vanity handicap in their signature :smirk:

That's a minimum of 9 x 0.1's since you last updated it, or did you get increased in the handicap review snigger.gif

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not vanity just forget to change it. Been going up since i got cut to that un tge annual review in January 2014.

Grogger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Had a couple of pints of Pedigree this afternoon at a family meal. Just put the baby to bed and now I'm having a pint of Whychwood Goliath sat on the sofa watching the build up for El Classico

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Couple of bottles of Punk IPA. Lovely stuff!

I went to a beer and cheese/meat evening at one of Brewdogs pubs the other week and it was tremendous. You got 5 beers and they matched it with either cheese or meat. And Brewdog do brew some very tasty ales. Even their lager tasted OK which is an achievement as most lagers taste like water with hint of beer flavour in it to me.

The only one I didn't like was a strong porter that they put in barrels containing coffee beans. I'm not a fan of coffee at the best of times, and this just tasted like alcoholic cold coffee to me. But others in the group were mad for it. Plus if you drank the porter that had not been infused with coffee beans that was lovely.

Highly recommended if there is one near you, I got it on a deal through the amazon local thing.

Grogger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I went to a beer and cheese/meat evening at one of Brewdogs pubs the other week and it was tremendous. You got 5 beers and they matched it with either cheese or meat. And Brewdog do brew some very tasty ales. Even their lager tasted OK which is an achievement as most lagers taste like water with hint of beer flavour in it to me.

The only one I didn't like was a strong porter that they put in barrels containing coffee beans. I'm not a fan of coffee at the best of times, and this just tasted like alcoholic cold coffee to me. But others in the group were mad for it. Plus if you drank the porter that had not been infused with coffee beans that was lovely.

Highly recommended if there is one near you, I got it on a deal through the amazon local thing.

I've not been to one of those cheese and beer nights but I've heard great things. The office I work in is part of the same building as the Brewdog manchester pub so I call in at least once a week!

Totally agree with you about their lager. It really surprised me how good it actually was. I've not tried the porter I think it's one of their newer brews but I keep hearing good things about it. Don't think I'll try it though?

They produce a huge amount of craft beers but I normally stick to the punk ipa or 5am Saint

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I've not been to one of those cheese and beer nights but I've heard great things. The office I work in is part of the same building as the Brewdog manchester pub so I call in at least once a week!

Totally agree with you about their lager. It really surprised me how good it actually was. I've not tried the porter I think it's one of their newer brews but I keep hearing good things about it. Don't think I'll try it though?

They produce a huge amount of craft beers but I normally stick to the punk ipa or 5am Saint

Both very fine beers. They were telling me they've renamed the 5am Saint to 5am Red Ale now. We also tried the hardcore IPA at something like 9%. Very nice as it did not taste sickly as most really strong ales tend to, but to be treated with respect.

Grogger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Both very fine beers. They were telling me they've renamed the 5am Saint to 5am Red Ale now. We also tried the hardcore IPA at something like 9%. Very nice as it did not taste sickly as most really strong ales tend to, but to be treated with respect.

Not tried the hardcore ipa yet but really want to.

They've renamed a few I think? Dead pony club is dead pony ale now and they've recently had a rebrand with the labels also.

Theres eve so many craft beers available now but I think brewdog do some of if not the best!!