What are you drinking tonight?

C

c1973

A wee glass of Cotes du Rhone Villages.

Absolutely love this wine, great with a wee bit of cheese, crackers and pate. Actually think it is better than Chateauneuf de Pape or Vacqueyras (it's more illustrious neighbours).

The French certainly know how to produce some lovely wine. Very pleasant.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I'm currently supping some plum schnapps picked up last week on holiday in Croatia.
its very smooth and slides down a treat.

Unfortunately its my (and Imurgs) Dad's funeral tomorrow, and I've got a reading to do otherwise i'd happily get bladdered

Cheers guys

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I'm currently supping some plum schnapps picked up last week on holiday in Croatia.
its very smooth and slides down a treat.

Unfortunately its my (and Imurgs) Dad's funeral tomorrow, and I've got a reading to do otherwise i'd happily get bladdered

Cheers guys

Sad news Phil. Thoughts and condolences with you and Ian. Good luck with the reading.

P.S. Get bladdered tomorrow night... I'll be raising a glass to you both.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Its 4pm?! get a bloomin job!

I might have a cheeky Stella Artoris* tonight.

(Micky Flanagan Spelling.)

I was at my lock-up at 6am loading up and haven't stopped all day thank you, so I don't care, it's mine, all mine whatever the time is :ears:

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not working this week so may well make an early start myself...
A couple of bottles of ale to start, to get throat lubricated, then I'll move onto one of the reds herself brings me back from her trips abroad...

Hopefully the lad doesn't bring me anything back from Oz later this week as they really haven't a clue when it comes to reds or beer for that matter...