What are you drinking tonight?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tonight mostly I am drink Budweiser. Cans (in a glass) not that bottle rubbish. Probably too many as Friday ends I a Y.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Currently drinking Guinness, then I'm going to channel my inner Yoof and partake of some fruity ciders. Got a long day tomorrow watching the Latics get beat, then into Mancunia for a gig, so will probably retire early ;)

D

Deleted member 1740

I'm contemplating cracking the Hendricks open or having builders tea and leaving the Gin til tomorrow. Big decision here!!

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
let me guess... The new place near the station? I was in there a week or so ago and they were selling a Russian Stout at 11%, along with a fair few Euro ales at > 6%. Busy place as well. Will be heading back soon.

The very place mate.

Decent enough place.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It is mate.. Decent crowd. Live music at weekends. Special taster evenings for Whisk(e)y, Gin etc, and the best selection of ales in town.. Hoping to get in there for a drink next week..

Wigan town centre has been crying out for a propper boozer for a good while now. The Anvil was always a good shout but i am not as keen these days as to many Latics fans frequent the place.....;)

The Crown at Worthington has always been a favorite of mine. The have a dizzying (literally) selection of beers in there and has a great atmosphere and decent grub also.

Ill be back in the Wigan Central pub probably good friday after the Saints game.

Back OT

Last night i had a few lovely ales and one absolute horrible one

Shepard and Neame Stout (a quid a bottle from Lidl!!!) which was lovely and a Green King IPA. The GK IPA was possibly the weakest most repugnant beer i have had in a good while. Manky stuff.

Cheeky little Auchentoshan (American Oak) or three. Probably my favorite Whisky at the moment and was on 25 quid from Tesco.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Wigan town centre has been crying out for a propper boozer for a good while now. The Anvil was always a good shout but i am not as keen these days as to many Latics fans frequent the place.....;)

The Crown at Worthington has always been a favorite of mine. The have a dizzying (literally) selection of beers in there and has a great atmosphere and decent grub also.

Ill be back in the Wigan Central pub probably good friday after the Saints game.

Back OT

Last night i had a few lovely ales and one absolute horrible one

Shepard and Neame Stout (a quid a bottle from Lidl!!!) which was lovely and a Green King IPA. The GK IPA was possibly the weakest most repugnant beer i have had in a good while. Manky stuff.

Cheeky little Auchentoshan (American Oak) or three. Probably my favorite Whisky at the moment and was on 25 quid from Tesco.

Always avoid Green King. They took over my local brewery that had been there for over 100 years, was very successful and made some excellent beers, and closed it down. As they only wanted it for the property side.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just having a cheeky glass of Sancerre at the moment.

Last night, went out for a bite then on to a few bars.

2 long island ice tea
2 glass red wine
2 G&T
8 pints of Guinness

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had a lovely pint of Spitfire, London Pride, and Dizzy Blonde midweek followed by several First Call (Badger Brewery). No wonder my head was a bit lumpy Thursday morning. Not my most productive day in work. Couple of lagers after golf today and then the rugby