Waterproof Jacket Recommendations

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is that all?
You're not trying:ROFLMAO:
They do come up small though but I always find all jackets, once you get to XL and above, assume you have arms like an Orangutan...

oh im trying or I was haha (on a health kick currently), on the plus side always found the arm width was fine :)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Matty6...Re your post on Oct12th,another vote of confidence for UnderArmour as SWMBO bought me one recently and no complaints so far for the few times used.
Don't know the cost of this(or any other golf gear that appears on the doorstep)apparently it's none of my business??!!
Would also take this chance to ask the boffins at H.Q. if they can sort out my recurring problemof pages at Golf Monthly from just disappearing from the screen in front of me very annoying to have to come out and start over again.

Jimbo

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Maybe it's just me. I had a GG paclite short sleeve waterproof thing, had to sell it as it was unbearable to wear when it was remotely warm.

Yup, that is why I am having a new jacket off Santa. I was told I had bought the wrong kinds waterproof jacket ?

Last edited:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
ive been posting all the sub ton goretex i could see Tashy, hope Santa got the right one ;)

Bet you have only just started the sub £100 ones to wind me up ??.
I know he has got me the right one. I tried it on at Byron Bay Australia. Oddly enough, I might of played this week if Santa had already brought it. ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Bet you have only just started the sub £100 ones to wind me up ??.
I know he has got me the right one. I tried it on at Byron Bay Australia. Oddly enough, I might of played this week if Santa had already brought it. ?

nah im the stubborn type who likes to be proven right when they say something ;) enjoy your new shiny coat and act all surprised when you open it :)