Waterproof bag

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
After today's monsoon I'm finally getting a waterproof bag, laser is soaked as well as my wallet (nearly drowned the moths in there 😂) as well as everything else so looking for recommendations I was looking at this 123500455531 eBay, needs to be light, well built and 100% waterproof

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've got a PowerKaddy trolley bag that is water resistant, however the valuables section is definitely water proof after an accident involving water 🙄
However if you want complete water proof then go for Sun Mountain

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I just got rid of a motrocaddy pro series, 2 waterproof pockets was water repellant but not 100% plus it was so heavy, lugging it around was a bit of a pain, I was looking at the sun mountain h2no, Ogio, ecco, a Wilson dry-tech and the one I posted, looks to be a generic titlest stadry, all under 3kg

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was under the impression that Sun Mountain made a large number of different branded bags....
I have a H2NO Elite cart bag. 100% waterproof, and very well made....just as well considering the price I paid for it;)

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Didn't Sun Mountain have a big problem with the 'waterproof' kit they provided to the US Ryder Cup team?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Didn't Sun Mountain have a big problem with the 'waterproof' kit they provided to the US Ryder Cup team?

I’m not sure it was Sun Mountain’s fault. I believe the US team tried to then embroider names and numbers (like baseball jerseys) on the back of the waterproofs. Obviously, this was never going to work and the kit was ruined!