Carry bag hunting… waterproof

Mike79

Visit site
So after a recent round where I got soaked through including everything in my bag I bought a Titleist Players 4 StaDry bag, but unfortunately it was sent via Hermes and after 2 weeks of frustration the seller and I have called time and declared it lost. I got my refund today.

I saw a Players 4 Plus on a site earlier today at a great price but they only had 1 in stock and mid way though checkout it informed me out of stock so someone was clearly trying the same as me

So I’m back on the hunt… preference is Titleist, but might go to others. Budget was up to £200 but I’ve seen the Titleist Premium StaDry at £260 which is a good price, but it’s about 1kg more than the players 4 bags.

Any suggestions, or anyone seen one out there at a good price?

Cheers

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can 100% back the aqua flex from motocaddy. The hybrid stand system means it works great as a stand or trolley bag. I only went over as I’d had problems with newer model sta drys compared with earlier h2no’s. Only negative is colour options are limited.

G1z1

Visit site
I’m on the waiting list for a titleist linksmaster seen them when I was at prestwick but apparently there out of stock everywhere the now but expected to be in next month. Lovely looking bags ive put my name down for a green one.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I've just got a Big Max DriLite 7
Its pretty small, although you can fit a full set in it when I carry it's only 7 clubs.
Not many pockets so you can't carry much extra to what you need.
Just over 80 quid from Golfsupport.
I only carry when we have a trolley ban. Dodgy knees mean carrying a full set is painful afterwards..

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I've got the Big Max 2021 Aqua Hybrid 2 Stand Bag, which is brilliant apart from the legs not kicking out very far, owing to the base mechanism being flat and great for trolleys. In high winds, it falls over. It's got a 14 way divider which was the main reason for wanting it. I hate four way dividers.
Do not by the Callaway Hyperdry... it's not waterproof and some of the zips are awful.

Last edited:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I've got the Big Max 2021 Aqua Hybrid 2 Stand Bag, which is brilliant apart from the legs not kicking out very far, owing to the base mechanism being flat and great for trolleys, but... in high winds, it falls over.

Don’t play in high winds then! ?