US Open 2023

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I expect he'll get to about 4 under then make a double and two bogeys to go back level.

If he keeps hitting it like that from the tee he might just be in for a decent week.

Off to bed now. And having just jinxed him I fully expect to wake to find he’s shot a 75.

Springveldt

Visit site
If he keeps hitting it like that from the tee he might just be in for a decent week.

Off to bed now. And having just jinxed him I fully expect to wake to find he’s shot a 75.
If he keeps driving it like he has he will win. He’s averaged 364 yards on his 2 drives and has split the fairway.

I’m expecting him to get my hopes up only to dash them with some wild shots or short missed putts out of nowhere.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Laura Davies is no better. The Sky commentary team is a real mixed bag. Love Radar and Rich Beem. Perfectly happy with Murray. But the rest leave me stone cold.
Similar here really, but would add that I like Dougherty as well. I liked Faxon when they had him on in the past. Maybe he was busy this week.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Would be good if they could get Butch back for the Majors, always love his insight.
Time zone will kill me this week with a 5am start for work :mad:
Watched the first few holes with Brooks, Rory and Hideki, must be a killer waiting from the second hole onwards.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site

An opening 65. Let’s hope he hasn’t peaked too soon.