US Open 2023

Springveldt

Visit site
Hope Rory can make a couple of putts on the back 9. This has a feeling of St Andrews last year with a lot of close putts but nothing dropping.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Hope Rory can make a couple of putts on the back 9. This has a feeling of St Andrews last year with a lot of close putts but nothing dropping.
Think he needs to make two birdies to get there. Putter has to get a bit warmer. And a bit more aggression needed.

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Rory’s going to need some comeback from here, or Clark to fall away - I thought if Rory could stick at -10 he’d win as the others would fall away, let’s see.

Springveldt

Visit site
He’s holed about 28 feet of putts after 14 holes and Clark has just wrapped it up with that shot into 14 unless he collapses somehow. He’s going to be 3 or 4 clear with 4 to go.
Um, maybe it’s not over yet. Clark made a mess of a simple chip and now he’s in a fairway bunker with a 2 shot lead.

Springveldt

Visit site
Rory’s going to need some comeback from here, or Clark to fall away - I thought if Rory could stick at -10 he’d win as the others would fall away, let’s see.
Clark has been so solid all day but maybe he’s feeling the pressure a bit now.

Springveldt

Visit site
Congratulations to Wyndham Clark, a deserved winner in the end. He held himself together at the end and hit some great shots throughout the day.

Rory just couldn’t hole a putt, same story as The Open last year. Maybe played it a bit too safe today and was hoping to hole a few putts which just never happened.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yawn 🥱
So what happened then? Oh Rory didn’t get over the line again 🤦🏻

I'm more disappointed with Fowler dropping off .. was hoping he would finally get that 1st major

As Rory said in full swing it's been so long it feels like he is hunting for his first again..

If he doesn't win the open that's a decade without one. Mental to think

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm more disappointed with Fowler dropping off .. was hoping he would finally get that 1st major

As Rory said in full swing it's been so long it feels like he is hunting for his first again..

If he doesn't win the open that's a decade without one. Mental to think

Yeah gutted for Fowler, looks like he had a total mare.