TWM is golfing again

TWM

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As some of you will know, I have been on the sick list since February and missing all the fun of playing with my senior friends.
Well I have felt a little stronger lately and today I went out on the course alone ready to play about three holes. I managed nine holes without any real difficulty. My game was rubbish of course but it was a very pleasant afternoon. Got some of my wood shots away but ended up s****ing the short irons so no good score to report.
Looking forward to getting back to a full round and maybe an occasional par or birdie. Wish me luck.. :)

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wish you all the luck in the world. I missed a month and struggled immensely when I came back so do feel for you. Glad you enjoyed your round though.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Well done for getting back out there but please make sure you take it slowly so you can reap the benefits when the better weather gets here.

It will take time for your game to come back but just play within yourself and enjoy it anyway even if the bad shots outweigh the good ones

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sounds like you are taking the sensible route back to health, well done on not rushing back.

Hope you keep up this progress.